The prize is a fantastic private five course dinner created and cooked by Stu Deeley!
• Your party of up to ten people will be seated at the exclusive Chef's Table.
• Table is connected to the kitchen so you have the opportunity to watch Stu and his team in action.
• Location - the highly respected and Michelin-starred Simpsons restaurant in Birmingham.
• Guests will be warmly welcomed with champagne and canapés.
• The evening’s experience includes specially selected wines to match each course.
• We guarantee a culinary evening you'll treasure!
Created by the late, legendary Paul Bocuse in 1987 to bring together young chefs from all over the world in a revolutionary gastronomy contest, an exciting, aspirational event for both the chefs and spectators.
The contest is shown on TV in many of the 24 countries represented, but despite the outstanding culinary talent in the UK, the country has yet to reach the podium.
By bidding for this prize, you will support Bocuse d’Or Team UK in its mission to showcase Britain’s ongoing commitment to be recognised as a world leader in gastronomic innovation and inspiring a new generation of young people to enter the profession.
Entering uWin competitions is quick, easy, and private, and takes just a few seconds.
After the closing date, uWin randomly and fairly selects the lucky winner from the entries. It could be you!
Your donations help to raise money for great causes, and you get to win amazing experiences. Truly win-win.
Valid Monday to Wednesday lunch and dinner.
Prize will be arranged with full heed to any Government advice relating to Covid-19
Travel and accommodation not included.
Additional drinks (unless chosen as an alternative to the wine pairings) are not included.