YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE TO TAKE PART. EACH FREE ENTRY IS ONE CHANCE TO WIN. HOWEVER IF YOU DONATE, THIS GIVES YOU THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES AS SHOWN ON ENTRY PAGES.
- Eligibility: uWin Competitions are open only to those who register at uWin located at https://uwin.co.uk and who are at least 18 as of the date of entry. uWin is only open to legal residents of and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of uWin and respective charities of associated competitions and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the associated competitions. uWin competitions are subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of uWin, as final and binding as it relates to the content. uWin competitions are subject to all applicable local laws.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the competition launch date as stated in each individual competition and ending as also stated in each individual competition. All qualifying online entries must be received by the end date stated in individual competitions. Certain uWin Competitions have a starting date and fixed monetary target value. This value is stated in local currency and is fixed for the duration of each individual completion it is stated. The maximum period permitted for any competition to run is 365 days and if at that period the monetary target has not been attained, the competition operator can either VOID the competition and refund in full all participants or continue to drawing a winner and completing the competition process.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this competition site, located at https://uwin.co.uk. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of uWin. You may enter multiple times and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of uWin.
- Prizes: Winners will receive prizes as stated. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for uWin to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Donated Experience/ package style prizes have no appraisal value and they are at the discretion of the donor/charity. uWin will at all times endeavour to honour prizes offered but sole responsibility for delivery rests with the donor/charity or Third Party who have provided them. uWin is not responsible for any Third Party Products offered by the donor/charity and assumes no liability for any donor/charity Third Party Products. Donor/charity ‘Third Party Products” are subject to the applicable terms and policies of the third parties that offer them.
If we do not hear from the winner of any sweepstake within 21 days, we will unfortunately have to re-draw the competition. Please ensure you keep your contact details up to date so that you don't miss an important email - also remember to check spam and junk folders.