Win a 6-day Luxury River Safari sailing along the Chobe River, the prize includes:
· 2 Nights Accommodation on the Chobe Princess
· 2 Nights Accommodation at the Ichingo Chobe River Lodge
· 2 Nights Accommodation in the Batonka Lodge at the Victoria Falls
· Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer & wine
· Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
· A land-based cultural tour of a local village
· Tiger & bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
· Road transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office
located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river
· Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office
· Return flights for 2 people (see small print below)
· Valid between November 2021 and March 2022 subject to any relevant travel guidance during this time due to Covid-19
Supporting the CCFA (Community Conservation Fund Africa)
The CCFA is an amazing grass-roots charity which has identified a gap in the ecosystem around conservation awareness in communities that share living space with wild animals. They believe that supporting these communities through environmental and economic educational programmes will cultivate community leaders who feel empowered and inspired to change the fate of the planet from one that is driven by greed and a scarcity mindset, to one guided by a unified awareness towards abundance, through sustainability.
The CCFA is committed to identifying rural African communities who have not yet realised their potential to create their own sustainable economies, through driving wildlife management and conservation programs. CCFA educates and empowers local communities so that they can understand that giving back to the planet does not have to be a costly undertaking – just a conscious one.
They are passionate about sharing their dream of Africa which sees a continent that demonstrates pride and respect for its greatest asset – the wildlife.
Entering uWin competitions is quick, easy, and private, and takes just a few seconds.
After the closing date, uWin randomly and fairly selects the lucky winner from the entries. It could be you!
Your donations help to raise money for great causes, and you get to win amazing experiences. Truly win-win.
Two Economy return flights to Kasane from the UK will be included, up to the value of £1000. Cost will be dependent on the date of travel. If in excess of this - which is rare - balance to be met by the prize winner. Travellers must be 18 years of age or above.